Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I have a Maker

Thank you Lord for the ways in which your remind of your presence. This morning in our Bible study with some of the young mother's we are friends with, we sang this song of worship.

I have a Maker, He knows my Heart.
Before even time began, my life was in His hands.

He knows my name, He knows Every thought.
He sees each tear that falls, and he hears me when I call,
He hears me when I call.

I have a Father, He calls me His own.
He'll never leave me, No Matter Where I go.

Dios es mi Creador, Mi corazon El formo
Mi vida en sus Manos esta, Antes de la Creación
Dios me dio un nombre, todo de mi, lo sabe
Quebrantado del corazon, El me escuchara, El me escuchara
Tengo un Padre. Pertenezco a Dios.
Nunca me abandonara, Seguro en sus manos estoy.


Hearing these words and singing the Truth of this song of worship, touched M's heart and tears came to hear eyes. Lord thank you for the truth of your presence. Thank you for always hearing my cries to you. Thank you for knowing my heart. Thank you that you never leave me, or abandon me and that I am sure in your hands. Thank you for touching our lives this morning as we searched your Word and spent time together. Thank you for I's life. Thank you because you are doing a transformation in my friend - beyond what I could ever imagine or hope.

Amen


No comments: