Saturday, December 15, 2007

I've got chills

...Advent...a time to see the hope of Christ. Let me say, that I have experienced and seen visible signs of the Kingdom in this week! A friend of mine who formerly lived on the streets was invited to our annual Christmas party to rap for the 150 person audience (our friends who live on the streets downtown).

I bought his CD. I am sitting here listening to his music. It is amazing. Talk about hope. I'm blown away. He is telling his story and the story of many children who have lived on the streets. He writes on the CD, "...dedicado a los ninos y jovenes exluidos del mundo" or translated, "...dedicated to the children and young people who are excluded from the world". His story is a message of hope.

I've got chills.

1 comment:

amanda said...

that is beautiful sarah!

love,
amanda