Saturday, January 19, 2008

A Recap

Well, since I do not have all the brain power to write everything that has happened down, I thought I could give you an idea through pictures. So here it goes!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Merry Christmas and

Happy New Year (In February)!



On the Chile Retreat with Adriana



S'mores with the Servant Team Ladies



Camping Trip Art Projects with our Adolescent Program Friends



Camping Trip Relay Races...Has anyone ever tried to do the crabwalk? Lets just
say...I had a good laugh!


A Camp Fire Conversation with one of our Friends



Coming back from Fun at the River...Camping Trip



A Little Bit of Poker Fun!


I'm not loosing yet!



Linsey & I on Thanksgiving!


Yummy Pies


Practicing our annual Christmas Party Dance for the Youth...we love to
make fools of ourselves and have fun!


Viviana & I on Christmas Eve watching the Fireworks on their roof top!


Foot Washing and Communion time on our Staff Retreat! A great way to start
the New Year!



I have this obsession with taking pictures of our amazing sunsets! They don't
do them justice, but I thought I would share!



Another Amazing Sunset. Little gifts from God to end our days!

1 comment:

amy said...

Thanks for sharing your life in photos, Sarah! Praying for you guys. Much love!